I woke up late again >,<''. Second time...7.30am, thats the time I am supposed to start work, not wake up!! I used only 10 minutes to get ready, thats why my lips crack (forgotten to put on lipbalm) & my cheeks cracking too (didnt put on moisturizer).
The morning temperature was pretty low... ANd the mist really thick. Maybe its because of 2 days of raining, the air's full with moist.
Its really fun as the minute you breath or speak, massive smoke comin from your nose & mouth.. hehe..
When I clocked in at office, it was already 8.02am. Which means I am 30 minutes later than the usual clocking time... Not too bad I guess...
Tooked 30 minutes off my flexi as I was supposed to meet Heidi after work at 3.30pm which was JUST nice if I would come in as USUAL, 7.30am. Well, what ever...
Met up with Heidi in front of ZARA, then we decided to go Thorntons to yam char.
Only when she was going to pay for her drinks & tiramisu, she realized that she lost her debit card!!!!! And she has no cash with her!!!!
Savior of the Day => ME!! haha... I paid for her and told her to go cancel her card NOW, as I wait for her in the shop.
What a clumpsy girl... She only relized that after 2 days... haih...
ANd here comes the evil part of the day. Thorntons has REALLLLLLLLY GOOOOOOOOD CHOCOLATES!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!! haha...
The tiramisu was like HEAVEN!!!!!! Heidi had milk shake & tiramisu while I had only Iced Latte as I didnt feeel like eating. But no doubt the Tiramisu was EXXCCCEEELLLEENNT!!!!!
We talked & crapped while enjoying our drinks.
Before leaving, I bought a Dark & White Chocolate Cheesecake for Dan.
And thats DEAD NICE Too!!!! Cause I took a bite ... haha....
We then headed for World of SPorts as there's HUGE sale for Jerseys...
Heidi & I each bought the England Kids jersey.. haha... * NICE *
As we were leaving Eldon Square, we walked past Miss Selfridge & gueesss what?! It going have SALE SOON!!!!! Haha... We wasnt planning to get anything from there, but as you guys noe... GIRLS... IRRESSITABLE haha... We each bought some accessories..gaga...
THe bags ar on sale too1!!! But as from our experience... The reduction has still some way to go... haha... so dont get them TOOO EARLY!!! haha
Heidi was lookin for the loo, but guess what. All the girls loo's close as the guys are open... Weird huh...
When we walked out from Eldon Square the sky's pretty dark & the air's really cold too. LUckily i wore scarf out today ^^
Friday, October 14, 2005
Friday's After Work Outing
Posted by meme at 10:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment