Current Favourite Earring
My Biggest Earring ever
Have not been updating my blog for quite sometime... hmm... just updated my Sunday's blog about the England vs Austria match... and here's Monday's post.
Just after work, went and relax myself in H&M..lolz
BOught the bag I wanted to buy last Saturday when went shopping with Heidi ^^.
Hehe...
I made a SUPER STUPID MISTAKE!!!
As its Autumn Sales, H&M has this section where Buy 1 Get 1 Free. I found only one pants that moment, so decided to get just that pants.
Just when I was leaving the shop, I spotted this white skirt I LOVE!!!!! ANd its one of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free item!!!! Which means, I SHOULD TAKE THAT SKIRT AS THE FREEEE ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!
But... but.. haha.. there is still a BUT...
I bought one blouse and she miss counted that item!!! That makes me wonder, did she treat my BLOUSE as the buy 1 free 1 item???
Cause I wanted to refund the pants then Re-buy it then get the skirt FREE!!!!
But after loooking at the receipt... its tooo risky to refund as I have this 'FREE' blouse... hmmm...
I think I will I will forget bout the FREE DEAL, and get another FREE DEAL.. haha...
Been shopping for quite some earings & necklace... haha... SOOO HAPPPY!!! hehe..
Here is the latest bag I LOVE.. haha... besides LV.. haha... Lovely Keychain
Monday, October 10, 2005
Shopping
Posted by meme at 9:28:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment