Finally its weekend again. Was supposed to go out with Dan and get more jerseys, but... As usual, Dan couldnt wake up and I am too lazy to go out...
Another reason was, I am finally finishing my 酒店风云!!! * WEE *
Thats consider as good news when all your housemate finished that show one month ago as you ar the one who download it.
I think its a pretty goood drama.
It really reflects facts of life. THat human feeling is so vunerable. It can be a deadly weapon to hurt someone. And it hurts bad... very bad...
When someone you love, treasure most... hurt you from inside... The pain is so bad that you would just DIE.
And money is something sooo tempthing that you might just do anything for it.
Money is just evil (sometimes)..
Money is not everything.. but its SOMETHING... something you cannot live without.
And Ma dak Zong's body's GREAT!!!! His model figure made him look goood in everything!!!!
Friday, October 14, 2005
Rest
Posted by meme at 10:51:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment