CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Jersey Shopping

I was in a dilemma whether to go to City.
As it was quite cold & gloomy, it really dont give me the feeling to go out...
But then... I still went out shopping for jersey.

Then went Fenwick to check Dan's birthday cake. OMG the cake's SUPER NICE!!! But quiet expensive too... £25... hmm...
Now I am thinking, whether should I get the £10 cake frm Marks & Spencer or £25 frm Fenwick... hmm....

When I come home only I realized the ENGLAND jersey's security ring tag wasnt REMOVED!!!!DAMN IT!!!
Gotta removed it tomorrow...

I too bought a MU Jersey S size Man. Wanted to give someone... but now... I FEEL LIKE HAVING IT!!!!!!! Cause he wanted the RED one while I bought the White one.. soo... maybe... I hav a reason for keeping it.. gaga...

0 comments: