Been busy making food the whole day. Its really fun, and its like as if we are going to have Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner, lolz.
Jerry bought LOTS and I mean LOTS of crabs & thanks to our great cheft, Brian Tan, we had 3 types of delicious crabby * hmm.. hmm * & all of them were SUPER DELICIOUS. One's Chilli Crab, ones Tomato Crab and the other one was Green Chillie + Garlic crab (the hottest one).
Eating crab is always that troublesome. I hate removing the damn hard shell, thats why dad always do the job while I just eat... haha... This time, Dan did that... haha... But not as suceessful as dad, gaga.
Veronica is allergy to seafood and yet she had a lot of crab, simply because its irresistable * Yummy *. Even Heidi who had serious sorethroat ate lots of crab.. haha...
Its my first time cleaning the squids *ewww* but yummy ^^. I always love squids but I never know how to clean it. Brian taught me =)(cause I m walking up & down doing nothing..gaga), gotta remove the skin for hygiene purpose. Then cut off the eyes & brain * eww * .
We had steambot for the night. Prepared lots of food. No matter what, Msia's steambot is still the best compared to our homemade...gaga... No tom yam >,<
The table was FULL with FOOD, so full that we dont hav any space to eat... haha...
The best dish would of course be the CRABBIES ^^.
After dinner, Dan went dressing himself for ICON clubbing & again, STRIPPED DANCE >,<... GUys..always that ham sap... haha...
THen while he was walking downstairs, we gave him a surprise birthday cake ^^. 
After the cake, they set off for their 'entertainment'. Brian wanted to go to stripped show, but Veronica wasnt happy with that, wahaha... so he ended up coming back early...gaga...
WHen they had fun, I was being cinderella again... haih... cleaning the damn place ALONE. I cleaned 2hours for goodness sake.. Haih..
SOmething eerieee happended... I was washing in front of the basin which there's a big window, and all in the suddden, I saw something white ran pass & I nearly screamed like hell, bt I didnt... I was quite freak out... Eww... Scary huh... And I havent bring in my laundry from outside... I seriously nearly shouted for Veronica & Ziv, but I didnt.. haha..
What a night huh..
THis year Dan;s present are pretty GOOD.
Gucci Wallet, Prada Keychain, Ted Baker's stuff, Beaver Brooks jewellery, Playboy lighter & the funniest of all A TOY REMOTE CONTROL CAR!!! He is such a kid man >,<
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Happy 22th Birthday to Daniel
Posted by meme at 9:47:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
the food looks nice oh
Post a Comment