CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Good Old Friend

I am darn tired for these 3 days, dont know why though... It was sooo torturing to NOT SLEEP when you WANT to sleep. Just like in the school days, forcing your sleepy doozing off eyes to open WIDE & concentrate. At least in school, you can still sleep behind the teacherS back, but not at work >,<...
Finally, office hours over. Went home * Wee *

Guess who's on the net when I go on9, its Jor How & Yee Yien!! ^^
Boy its been AGES I last chat with them... Still the same old look...haha... Didnt change at all... Good news huh? haha...
Still putting preasure on themselves & always trying hard for everything...
Hopefully everything will go well for both of them...

Tomorrow's Dan birthday * Happy BirthDay *!!
I wanted to make him red egg to eat at midnight, but guess what... The eggs were screwed up... Gary tried one of them... its not COOOK!!!! Damn it...
So the eggs were soon forgotten in the pot boiling again >,<
I Bought the coloring to dye man!!!! But... wasnt able to show.. haha...
Nevermind, I will use the coloring for the next Tang Yuen!! haha..

0 comments: