Today’s the first day Stacey & I changed place to Alystairs and Monika’s seat. I think it might be a good thing for us to change, cause at least this way, we will speak less which then leads us to met our target easier... hmm... am I right? I hope I am...
Right after work, went to World of Sports again... to remove the stupid security ring on the jersey I bought last night >,<. How stupid is that... To my surprise, the alarm didnt go off last night when I walked out... haha... Does that prove the thing aint working at all??? Are they just trying to put up a show... to scare people?? Haha...
I then bought another England jersey for Kimberly. Thats her present from UK... haha... Thats all... Nothing else.. haha... * evil *
When I came home, took Ziv out to poo poo... that fella... We walked about 2 streets and he wasnt going to poo yet!! And the wind was really cold... I got mad and scolded him saying, “Okay, dont need to poo anymore... lets just go home...” Immediately, he poo in the middle of the road.. hahaha... smart arse hmm..
Dan wasnt feeling well, so I made him congee for dinner. Luckily mum brought us Cai Xin * yummy *
Then guess whos back?! TOMMY!!!!
It looks like everyone didnt like him... execpt me & Veronica but now I dont like him too!!!!
As all the rooms are occupied, he has only 2 choice, sleep with Adrian (if he lets him, which is soo impossible) or sleep in the living room.
Adrian’s reaction was soooo funny!!! He really dont want him to sleep with him... Give all sorts of excuses.. haha...
Then why I dont like him too? Cause he has this really BAD ARSE MOUTH!!!
I was cooking in the kitchen and he asked me when am I going back. I said most probably end of April but my visa ends year 2007 January. He gave me a stupid idiotic advice to work here (Jump aeroplane)... Who he think I am??? Like him ah???? Useless...
Then the thing that make me dont like him is...
he was wondering am I still working with the PPA (my current job), and I said YES... You know what he said??? HE SAID...
For goodness sake(HOU SAM) you go find another job la....
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! Is my this job very embarassing??? HAR??!!!!
If its soo, its still better than his!!!!! I am not a graduate at all, and I am sitting in the office!!! While he is one shit PASS graduate gotta stand by the roadside selling stuff... F man!!!!!
WHO THE HELL IS HE TO GIVE SUCH COMMENT!!!!
The reason he is back is he wanted to extand his visa which is ending end of this month. He could do so if he came here earlier when he got his damn results (he wants to retake his exam)... And the day to do so was like LAST MONTH??? If you really want to stay back soo badly, you would have the time and feel the urgent of it and get it done soon... not LAST MINUTE!!!!!
May he cant extand his visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now everyone, ‘forced’ to company him out... to Eyes for You Only stripped show.. haha...
If wasnt for working tomorrow morning, I would follow.. haha... Nevermind, still got chance.. haha
Monday, October 17, 2005
Damn it
Posted by meme at 9:05:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment