While I was enjoying 女人我最大 a damn HUGE annoying beeeeeeeee flew into the lantern light... I SCREAMED (as usual) and ran to Gary's room.
Luckily there;s a guy staying next to my rooom... if not I SURE DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Its really weird how that thing came in... I closed the window & the door?!
The only clue I can think of is - there was a 'huge' bang on the window just now, I wonder is that the beeee... But if it is IT... how the hell it manage to come in???
* Weird *.
Dont care la.. damn the beeeee....
TOday bought Mou MOU's jersey di.. £15 ah.. mou mou.. hehe... remember lor.. haha...
Then I spotted a bag.. haha... Hopefully tomorrrow got energy to go buy... cause today my wages will be bank into my acccount... wahahhahahahaa....
* PAY DAY * = )
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Damn Bee
Posted by meme at 10:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment