
Heidi finish work rather late today. As I've asked her to go shopping with me, I got to wait for her. While waiting I went to Waterstone to see whats in the STORE. ANd guess what I bought... GUINESS WORLD RECORD 2006, lolz... haha...
I soooo wanted to buy that when I am in Msia but its always that expensive.. not in Pounds.. the figure looked smaller.. haha... Futhermore, there is 50% off for that.. haha.. so I bought that =P
I met up with Heidi inside Miss Selfridge. I actually arrived there earlier than Heidi, so I went trying the clothes before waiting for her.. haha.. And I got myself... a SKIRT.. haha... 
Next station is TOPSHOP cause its just next door =P
Got myself 2 brooch (I think), cause they are just really cute ^^
Later we went to Warehouse. I made a stupid HUGE mistake AGAIN... THe winter/autumn jackets were on sale as in OFF £20, not selling for £20 >,<""
I always make such stupid mistake >,<""
Then bought a pair of earring frm there hehehe..
Now I face a new PROBLEM... I HAVE NO SHOES TO GO WITH MY SKIRT!!!!!
HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waited 1 hour for the damn bus >,<. The bus will never be puntuacl at night.. but YES in the morning...
WHen I came home only I knew that our house's kitchen got flooded.. by Hurricane Bath tub.. lolz..
It seems that there's some leaking... ANd water drippin frm the ceiling >,<
And the second HUGE news is our new neighbour's NEW HOUSE was broken in * DANG DANG *.
Had the same faith as us.. wahhaha * evil *
Thats why the police had just installed a security camera in our house. When everyone's out, just on the camera & it will detect heat (someting like infared) & take that 'heat' down. Canggih huh.. haha...
While having dinner, suddenly someone knocked agaist the door.. when Gary open it.. DANG DANG... SURPRISE!!!!! TRICK OR TREAT!!! hehe...
Hallowne's near... ANd kids are just having FUN. Brian & Adrian ran upstairs to get their sweeets & crips.. hehe..
The only thing is it seems their costume werent fully charge.. or running out of energy.. cause IT WONT GLOW IN THE DARK.. wahahahha....
I am startiing to imagine.. what if our WHOLE family go knocking at ppl's door wearing costumes & of course with Ziv with a glow in the dark costume, will we be beaten up? wahahha...
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Shopping . Trick or Treat
Posted by meme at 10:58:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment