CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Armageddon

Just finish watching Armageddon.
Its such a gooood show... Trust me... its SUPER...
The first time I watched it I was in form 3 I think, I remembered it so well, cause I stayed up till 2am to finish it (thanks to stupid Bulletin 12 by tv3). That night, I cried like a baby, so am I tonight, I cried as much as the first time I watched it. And my eyes are now pufffy.


Its such a WONDERFULLL SHOW!!! Bruce Willis is soooo MAN... And I just reliazed its one of Michael Bay's production AGAIN... * Cool *
The storyline's soooooo TOUCHING... the scene where Harry (Bruce) sacrifies himself taking over AJ (Ben Affleck) place to trigger the bom was sooooo touching... He told him he treat him like a son >,<... The scene where Harry said goood bye to Grace (Liv Tyler) was soo heart breaking * sob *
And the theme song sang by Aerosmith is so sad.
If I would find this movie in DVD, I swear I will gonna buy & keep it as one of my MAKING ME CRY MOVIE collection =P

Its also sort of reminds me of all the natural disaster the earth had been through lately. With 2 Hurricane struck US, Earthquake in Pakistan, is our world coming to an end?
Are you guys afraid? To be honest, I dont there is anything to be afraid of, cause basically everyone will be dying with you, you wont be alone... Even more WAI SUI than then olden days China Emperor, lolz.
And what for living when rest of the people will be dead, you wouldnt want to face a dead place all by yourself, wont you?
The only problem I think might happen is, will heaven & hell be all jam up? haha... All in the sudden soo many 'foreigners' going in & not out.. haha..
Maybe they have start doing there preparation for THE DAY, by setting more 'counters' with more 'workers' working, lolz...
So guys be good if you wanna go Heaven....

0 comments: