
Was supposed to go get trousers from TOPSHOP today, but guess what, THEY ARE ALL GONE!!! ANd its only been 2 days from the day I saw them, damn it...
So I didnt get anything from TOPSHOP, instead I got some stuff from Miss Selfridge (which is just next door), lolz..
Got myself a pair of jeans & some accessories (again) hehe...

Winter's coming, and day light saving's just begun last Sunday. So we have one hour extra.
Day light is much shorter right now, only from 7am to 4pm we see sunlight. Besides that, its DARK again... Just like when I arrived UK in the beginning of the year...
Brian bought his new car (again), MR2 by Toyota. Its a 2 seater car which I think is quite not practical at all, as he got 2 VIP to fetch, girlfriend & brother. When his family members arrived to atttend his convocation, how are they going to move around? Unless he changes again (which is soo possible). He paid extra one thousand & traded in his BMW.
I think its a brats act to do such thing... bt well, thats his life, his money...
Monday, October 31, 2005
Shopping . New Car
Posted by meme at 10:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment