Got nothing much to post today. Hmm, went and meet Dan & Heidi in Fenwick right after work.
Dan wanted me to buy him a mobile (again)... haha... He was trying soo hard to talk me in, by saying buying me this & that... haha...
I've always wanted to buy another winter jacket, but... I have only 5 more months of cold weather to go through... So, no point buying something that expensive for only 5 months right? I might as well use that money to buy other stuff like bags, perfumes, skirts, pants, accessories... haha... There are soo many things from topshop i want... haha...
Here's my treasure box.. haha.. its actually a lunch box for kids from World of Disney... haha... But nows its my Treasure Box.. keeping all (part) of my accessories...
Pooh Lunch Box
ManDy
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
My Treasure Box
Posted by meme at 8:28:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment