CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bonfire Night

Every year on 5 November a failed conspiracy against the monarchy is remembered with fireworks and bonfires, even though the event took place 400 years ago. Why did the Gunpowder Plot take such a hold on the national memory?
Want to know why? Want to know the history... haha.. please visit
The Enduring Memory of the Gunpowder Plot.

So now in the modern time, people sort of have bonfire to remember that day.
There were few places having such gathering. But the problem was, we didnt know where excatly it is. And according to Brian (which I dont know whether is true), those places werent organized by professionals, its a place where all people gather to light the fireworks.
We went searching for places to see... I called Stacey to know where the place was and she told me somewhere I dont know... haha... Bt as she said so, its rather late for us to go as the firework display would end by the time we reached there.
I even called Leah's mum to check whether does Warwick Street has anything on, cause Veronica & Brian told us thats one of the place (they went patroling in the 2 seater car...) .

We ended up buying our own fireworks to play -_-''.
Chinese will always be chinese... Always trying their ways to earn more money & save more on production. The fireworks we bought was FROM CHINA & there were a few packaging inside which we think will have different kind of effects & patterns. Mana tau... actually all of the are the same thing.. just pack in different packaging...

At first we couldnt decide where to play cause we saw one family playing in their backyard and the BOMB was soo loud (we thought ours would be that great) & the car alarm went off. THe Veronica witness a house caught fire cause of the fireworks... haha...
So we decided to go to Heaton Park. It was soo dark that I couldnt see the road. And there were a flight of stairs towards the basketball court. OF all days, I didnt bring my Sony Ericsson mobile, at least with that I can use the flash as torch light.

We spent about 30 minutes there seeing the stupid fireworks... which is so a waste of time & money.. oh yah, that stupid box of stuff cost £8... haha..

Someone uninvited came that night. Hahaha... And it was of course the bitch, Pat. WHy is she here? Cause Adrian's new girlfriend happen to be her friend. ANd the HK gf invited her here. I didnt speak to her, nor look at her. Seriously, I didnt look at her & she didnt dare look at me. I really felt disgusted to look at her bitch face. The minute I heard her talking, I felt like vomiting >O. Only now I realised how much i dislike her.
THe way she dress was sooooooo CHEAP. She's like trying so hard to show off that she is rich... Ya right.. Wearing like a slut... Typiccal kind of clothing... Which I think its soo not for girls at the age of their early 20s. She;s trying to dress classy which she failed TERRIBLY... haha...
What ever, didnt bother about her at all... I hope she doesnt come again.
ANd if she does, dont try to talk to me or even make me angry, cause I wont hesitate to humilate her in front of the public.

Guys will be always guys... Adrian didnt want to purchase the fireworks cause it wasnt cheap. But he then decided to do so just to impress his newly girlfriend. Somehow, I dont tihnk he is a good guy.. I mean in terms of relationsshipp... cause he sort of take it as if its just a game... ANd the way he treats girls... No no no for me... haha... Tell you guys next time... haha.

0 comments: