Finally its the end of the week * Wee * & tomorrow's weeked... days you can just sleep in & do nothing but laz around... gege...
Before I left the office, I bumped into Susan Murphy (my manager's manager). SHe is a really nice big lady =P. Its the smile on her face that makes her looked so comfortable. We sort of say Hi & asked how the week went about.
I remember once, the toilet was pretty occupied, and when I just went in, one of the door's was just flipping, obviously someone jsut came out, so I went in. Guess waht...
I wish I didnt come in taht FAST!!!!!!! Someone just did a HUGE HUGE businesss there & it smelled terrrible. Guess who just started washing her hands? Susan!!!! AHahaha..
I think she actually loooked at me when I went in. Boy the smelll...
Then I went Morrison to get some stuff. I planned to make Curry Pasta tomorrow... wahaha.. I actually experimented that with Mifei last month, and it was quite a successs, just that we added too much curry powder or the curry powder didnt disloved well in the gravy.. wHat ever way happend, it tasted not too bad =)
Then I bought pan cake flour (finally). Soo loooks like i am gonna be cooking something tomorrow or sunday.. hmm...
Walking to the bus stop was killing me cause the bags of food were SUPER HEAVY. Last night, I had enough trouble carrying that heavy thick Guiness World Records book. My muscle actually ache this morning, thanks to the boook. And now, its like I am having 2 huge dumbell on each hand >,<.
The minute I reached the bus stop, 2 bus just went offf. And as you know, buses here dont wait for ppl (not like Metro in Msia, ah moi ah moi..). I was so frustrated & thought, should I walked to the other corner & wait for that Bus i just missed? There was quite some traffic in front of the road, so I decided to try my luck.
WHen I reached the next stop after some 'journey' which I never knew they were sooo farrrr away, there werent any sign of any bus. Instantly I cursed inside my heart, "I shouldnt hav walked here!" But then after the lights turning green, the bus appeared from the corner * wee * .
Lucky me that I dindt miss the bus & I didnt waste my time waiting for the next one ^^ (Last night's experience is goood enough for me).
Friday, October 28, 2005
Friday
Posted by meme at 10:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment