What am I doing at such hour, awake writing a post? Haha, been browsing through my friends blogs who are mostly having their college. To be more precise ALLL is having their college life execpt me & C'en I guess.
Reading their blogs some how made me feel different & curious & of course a bit worried about the future college life I will be going through next year.
Different
Different as in going through something totally different at a totallly different time.
I think I've learned things much earlier than them, things that you cant find in books, things that you gotta experience it yourself to truely understand the meaning of it, things that they might never experience (the dark side of my stay).
Curious
How is my college life gonna be? What is the actual plan? What kind of people will I meet? Have I made a right decision? What is my future gonna be?
Afraid
Frankly speaking, the only thing I am afraid of is WILL I BE ABLE TO COPE with my studies after being 1 1/2 behind? haha...
The answer must be YES, if not I will be dead.. haha...
Actually DIFFERENCE is the thing that struck me most right now.
I can see that my friends are still naive, happy go lucky (Not that I am saying its bad). Being naive can be quite a good thing, at least you would have so much woorrry & streessss. I am even starting to worrry about the future, when I get old etc. Gosh I am thinkig like an old lady.
I dont think they've really understand what LIFE is, how the world is like out there. How human beings can act soo badly... So many things unreveal YET to them. Things that make Life LIFE. haha... YOu guys might think taht I am crazy or what, but trust me, life isnt pretty at all. ONly some part I think...
So to my dear friends, welcome to the world where everything is possible, from the worse to the best. YOu will then discover that... Your own defination of LIFE...
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Being Different
Posted by meme at 1:48:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aiks..
you haven start studying yet ah?
now still in uk?
Ahaha, i think you're very right, the outside world is scary. now we're still embraced by papa n mama, but you're in a foreign country earning a living by yourself!
Don't worry just enjoy your life there, you're a smart gal you can cope with the studies later whenyou're back! :) you know how envy are we guys ? eek!!
Post a Comment