Its my first time seeing such a long queue in the Post Office. Usually I go to the post office up Northumberland which is much smaller, but this time I went to the big one in Eldon Square. I actually lost my way on Saturday looking for the Post Office.
Luckily all counters were open to serve as it is PEAK SEASON when everyone's sending greeting cards & presents.
The British Post Officers were nice and I like the way they serve as they will do everything for you... haha... From sticking the stems and AIR Mail sticker... hehee... YOu dont even need to post the letter in the post box... hahaa... Or Malaysian too do that? Casue I dont do that stuff in Malaysia, so I m not that familar with the Malaysia system.. Haha...
I wanted to insured the letter thatn contains the bank draft, but guess what, PEOPLE DONT INSURE PIECE OF PAPER... haha... How silly am I... haha..
After the Post office, I went to the Royal Theater to purchase the tickets for Romeo and Juliet musical play which will be in the January. I did something really STUPID!!!!!
When I purchased the tickets, the nice lady asked me whether do I have any student card or what so ever cards that enables me to have any discounts. I showed her Veronica's student card and I got a 50% off my ticket!!! AH!!!! 50% off!!!!! I should have told her I got 2 studnet card, cause she didnt actually ask me to show her any IDs.... That way Dan's ticket will also be 50%!!!
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DUMB AM I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN !!!!!
Something bad happened in the house, Brian met an accident last Saturday (sorry for the late update). His car skidded in the round about cause of the wet and slippery road. It was raining last weeek, and the temperature was horribly low, ice and fross were form on the road. Maybe thats the reason his car lost control abit... and bang on a huge tree. Thank God no one was hurt. Veronica was in the car at that moment and the car crash against the tree at her side * Ouch *
Cant imagine their feelings in the car? haha... Is it like in the movies, where it kept on spinning and spinning? haha...
Just thank god everyone's fine. ANd of course, God, please bless my Grandpa with a speedy recovery... * *
Monday, December 12, 2005
Posted by meme at 9:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment