I didnt ever think that I can find something goood about my hand... Not until today (Thursday).
It happened in the Post Office. This time the lady wasnt as nice as the previous one, cause she didnt help me stick the stems >,<. When she pass me the stems I was blur & thought something bad is going to happen.
If you think Westerners are super civilized and very HIGH TECH... Then you might be worried when it comes to sticking stems. At least in Malaysia they have this sponge with water, then you just press the stem on it then STICK. But guess what British do? THEY USE THEIR TOUGE!!!
I was in a dilemma when she passed me the stems... Actually they too provide the sponge thing la.. haha.. but the one in front of me is soo DRIED UP...
So.. guess where I get the water sourse... lol... I think you guys know... MY HAND... haha... I was pretty embarraased at that moment... But it did help me accomplish my huge task. =)
After the Post Office, I went shopping to distress=) . First stop was River Island. The LATEST fashion now is knee length pants which is broad from the top till the end then goes with high boots. I spotted one from River Island which is really NICE!!! But it wasnt reallllly cheap - £25.
After some thoughts, I changed my mind NOT TO buy.
Later I went to ZARA and guess what, I managed to find something.. I always manage to get something from that shop... Wonder why... haha...
I got a beige color short with a pink color tee ^^. Wanted to get another tee but it was £12... Dont think it worth that much, thats why I just dump that.
I am just glad I manage to get something today =)
A great day isnt it? Hehee..
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Sweating Hands
Posted by meme at 10:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment