CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 11, 2005

What a week. I have been working flexi since Tuesday to accumulate hours so that I will be able to have a straight 13 days off from 24th to 3rd Jan 2006.
I thought working flexi during weekdays will be more torturing than working flexi during Saturday. But to my surprise, its much easy to work during weekdays.
The past two Saturdays were HORRIBLE to me. Cause on Fridays during the morning, I got to work in PPA till 3.30pm, right after the first job I got to Royal China and work till 12.15am... then sleep at 1.30am. Then the next morning, got to wake up at 7.45am to work in PPA for my flexi till 12.30pm. Right after that I got go to Royal China again at 4.30pm. THIS MEANS I gotta stay awake for 18 hours and work for 13 hours!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily for me, this Saturday is the last Saturday I got to work in the morning. I am just too glad to sleep in during the Saturday morning cause I think this whole weeek is just enough for me...
My eyes were like PANDA's eye.. with black circle and now I am having a severe headache (maybe not that severe la.. haha)...
Next Friday & Saturday will be much much much relax for me.. I hope.. haha..
Gotta sleeep now... Night guyss...

0 comments: