A new friend, Quey (I think). Her origin was Vietnamese then the family moved to France. WHY I M NOT VIETNAMES!!! THen I would have moved to France and I would then know FRENCH!! ARGH!!!! Anyway...
I met her from someone in the house and it was CNY Eve Night when she came over. From her first impression, I think she's a bubbly person. Its that charater only she can take up internship while pursuing her degree in International Business. The course she took was superb and brilliant!!!! You gain practical experiece and learn at the same time. Make things even better you travel around the WORLD!!!! Every 6 months she will travel to a new country/place for her internship!! HOW COOOL IS THAT!!!!
SHe got a choice between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Birmingham, England. She choose England cause she neeed to travel back to Paris very often, choosing KL would be costly and not so convenient. Oh yah, French Edu is freee too!! HOW GOOOD and UNFAIR is that!!!! HAhaha..
Both of us click quite well I think. ONLY both of us were talking non stop about travelling, guys, places, studies etc... It was a really coool night.
I think I will be taking up Spanish!! HAAHA.. MOU MOU kawan datang loh =>. I wanted to learn French but it seems that Spanish is more widely used compared to French. To me all the European language sounds alike to me.. haha... taking French and Spanish wouldnt have much difference I think... AHAHA..
Monday, January 30, 2006
Quey
Posted by meme at 11:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment