CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 03, 2006

Someone Special

Went to Leah's house for dinner today. Reason going is to pass her the kimchi containers and give her her super belated Christmas present. Luckily I choose to go today but not last week cause her birthday was last week. HAHA.

At the doorway I met this girl, Tang. She's someone really special. One of a kind person I ever met. She's a Malaysian who completed her Law degree 2 years ago. In these 2 years, she had commited everything in doing charity. She's doing all these voluntary work for FREE! Getting only £15 pay for a week. She actually dream of being like Mother Therasa -_-". Aunty and me were like... Argh... haha...
Actually there isnt anything funny about having such ambition. Everyone's just different and have different dream and aim in life and that's her dream. Thats all...

Leah as usual played with me -_-''. I dont think I am a kiddy girl...but she seems to like me very much. I wanted to help her change the battery of her barbie doll, but the damage done was
irreparable (for me). Then we proceed to the living room and do some art stuff. Its the present I bought for her from WHS SMith. Coiling strips of color papers and stick it on something to make something out of it.. haha... I manage to make a really nice flower thou. I actually really enjoy that thing... Think I should get myself one box too ^^.
The kids (Me*LEah) did the art work while the grown up (Aunty*Tang) talk about work. Tang knows alot about surviving in the UK. All sorts of way to get a certain qualification, different kind of job opportunity etc. To my surprise there is a kind of cert to be obtain regarding working in a supermarket (cashier). It trains you how to handle such matters and all the kinds of knowledge you need in running and working in a supermarket. It doesnt mean you MUST have that cert to work there, it just made it easier for you to get a job compared to those who dont have.
When Tang and I left it was already 9.30pm. She's trying to be 'gentleman' and sent me back -_-. I said no but she insist... so I let it be.

Today's pretty good, knowing someone new and special. There's alot more about her that I didnt write it down. Somethings are just indescribable or I am just not too goood in writting and experessing myself. Something certain is she had just become one of the people I met in UK that change my view of things. Someone who changed something inside me.

0 comments: