CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 12, 2006

BLIND!!

The past 3 days were really HORRIBLEEE!!! It happen on Friday when I accidentally poke me eye with the stupid bus pass!! argh!! The pain started after an hour!! And I mean PAINNNNN - HURTSSSSSSSSSSS.
Its the upper side of my eye ball that's hurt and swollen. Ah!!!! Then the eye was full with blood!!! Beside the pupil, basically everything's red!!
Tears kept on streaming ONE SIDE ONLY!!! Then came the running nose - ONE SIDE ONLY!!!
WHat a pleasnt surprise huh. I didnt really know that the eye will afffect the nose!!! Left eye affects left nostril while right eye affect right nostril. Haha. Learnt something new from it I guess.

The second day was the worst!! I cant open my eye and little light made my eye felt very stress and painful! The doc wasnt open on Saturdays, so I m left with only HOSPITAL choice. But I was really lazy to go!! So I whinned!! Called my parents.. Haha.. How I wish mummy's here with me. Then I will be spoilt! Haha!!
So at the end I didnt go hospital and let it heal itself with Veronica's eye drops - choromphelic (cant remember the name, but its something I key in EVERYDAY!!)

Its my first time hurting my eye in my whole 19 year of life!! ANd trust me you will never want to hurt your eye! Not even once!! Hurting your eye means being blind! Which means LIFELESS!! You cant do anything!!! Cant go online, cant read mag, cant watch, cant even SLEEEP cause it hurts!!!
Besides the pain part, its the feeling of not secure thats the most scary thing. Now only I understand the pain of people who turn blind. Its from a world of full with EVERYTHING to a world that has only darkness.
And respect to the blinds! They got so much courage to continue to live like any ordinary humans with their flaws. PROS to them.

Just hope I wont hurt my eye anymore!! Thats the most beautiful part of my face and I dont want to loose it!!!! Haha. = P

0 comments: