Damn it, aunty Soobee was serious about the introducing korean dude to me!! AH!! Haha.
Went to her place cause Heidi need some advice from someone so I went there with her.
The minute I enter the living room, a guy was sitting inside and I was like - SHIT?!?!
I act normal as usual. Acting shy or embarass will just make things even more awkward isnt it?
And I dont want to act stupid like 38-poh. Haha.
Main reason of going to aunty's place is because Heidi want to seek advice from a grown up regarding her relationship problem. Haha. ANd of course, to pass her some korean stuff.
I took Spring Day for aunty and guess what, she've WATCHED!! AH!! Luckily I had Gong with me inside Veronica's hardisc * wee *. If not its such a waste!! ANd that being my HIT DRAMA for now, I was so excited to show her the drama! haha.
Heidi was really bad! Teasing me saying he likes me ><''. The funniest thing was - according to aunty he WAS SUPPOSE to be BETTER looking than Rain etc, but the fact was - he is just super ordinary. Rain's look kept on coming into my mind and that was killling me to stop myself from LAUGHING OUT LOUD!! I asked aunty how to cook the seaweed and she refused to teach me (joking) and that fella volunteer saying HE KNOWS!! THen tat stupid Heidi kick me ><'' Then aunty's going back to Korea during this Summer Break, mid July. Too bad I will start school that time, but its not a good time to go there at that season cause its reallly hot!!! She suggested me to go next winter when she will be back too, to skiing resort!!! YEA!!! THEN again, aunty mention HE can drive us around in korea >,<. Made me in a super super uneasy saja -_-.
BUT, that doesnt stop me from making friend with him!! Haha, because he is USEFUL!! Haha.
After makan, as usual, Leah pulled me in to 'play' with her. Its my first time playing the piano in UK, and I LOVE it. I think I will be likely to start learning piano again when I go back. This time, I am more mature and certain what kind of stuff I want, so I think I will do pretty well in piano this time =).
The dude went back earlier. Heidi and I were concerned that he will want to 'escort' me home. But looks like we both perasan saja.. haha. Heidi and I stayed back till pretty late.
We talked about alot of things, boy girl relationship, Heidi's problem and of course Tong's problem~!! Man, never thought she is such a girl. Haha. Problem besar besar...
Being Friday night, all the cabs were busy and I only manage to get the cab for 20 pass 12am. ><'' Oh yah, I still dont know what's the guy's name. haha. I only know he is 26 years old. Haha. Can be my big brother. He looks REALLY korean. Haha. Think he is a good guy, thats all. A pretttty goood night =). NIGHT NIGHT ***
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
New Friend
Posted by meme at 11:59:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment