Finally Formula 1 is back in my LIFE!!
Slept at 3.30am and woke up at 6.45am by Dan. I dont know why but I just LOVE to Formula One. One thing I am not sure is - do I like Formula One or Michael Schumacher. haha. OMG, I am influenced by Pn. Chua who always say him HANDSOME. Hahaha.
I think I am not the same as Pn Chua. Haha. I admire him for his sucess in F1 and his charm (I guesss). People who are sucessful always have this glow and awesome 'aura' /attraction.
For this season, there's a lot of new teams. Most of them share the same mother company or I mistaken as sharing the same company's engine means same company??
So whats the results? Michael got 6th. And stupid 2 Renautls were in front. -_-''. Dont like Alonso!! THinks he is arrogant for his age, even the 7 times champion doesnt do that!!
When the race ended, its about 9am, I wanted to go back to bed, but DAMN I couldnt sleeep!!!
Therefore, I stayed awake since 6.45am with only 3 hours of sleeep for the WHOLE day!!
Was dead tired when at night. -_-''
Sunday, March 19, 2006
F1 Sepang
Posted by meme at 11:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment