CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 24, 2006

Half Day Leave

Damn, I should have called in and just tell them I couldnt make it THAT DAY!! Instead, I went to work and had a super block nose -,-''. THe blockage was so annoying, I told Joan I got to have a half day off.
Know what I lost? A half day PAY!! As I am leaving soon, the remaining leaves I have will be paid. ANd me applying a half day off, means I lost half day pay (If you get what I mean)!!

The day was super gloomy. Rainning, wind, freezing temperature. In UK, handling a simple umbrella requires SKILLS, just because of the freazing strong wind is capable of snapping your umbrella into HALF! You need to hold your umbrella following the wind's direction. I was so busy checking the wind direction and in the other hand crossing the road. I guess the drivers were laughing at me by the way I holded the umbrella.

Anyway, went to Morrisons and got some ready meal for next week and a salad box for lunch.
I am so glad I took the half day off. Although I didnt sleeep at all, leaving the office meant something GREAT!! Haha.

0 comments: