Brian trick me!!1 He was sick for the past few days and doctor advice him to smoke lesser (duh..). WHen I came home, he was in the kitchen smoking and he ask me do I want to try. He claimed that the one he is smoking is the herbal kind of cigratte which is made to help people stop smoking. I seen that kind of cigratte before and therfore I BELIVED HIM!!!
I didnt suck reallly hard and therefore I dont puff those really BIG BIG smoke out. The minute I felt heat inside my mouth, I stopped!! Then only he tell me - THATS THE NORMAL CIGRATTE!!!!! Just that its mentol, which has a cooler sensation.
To my surprise, I didnt hate the feeling as much as I thought will be. Its actually nothing. Maybe its because I had mentol instead of the normal type which is warmer and smeller (i think). The feeling of smoking to be honest is actually quite nice! haha. I dont know why I am saying that, but I think its pretty goood. But that doesnt mean I support and encourage smoking.
The feeling is nice but the act of smoking is stupid!! Why burn money when you can use the money for other matters like SHOPPING??? Haha.
Thats why I dont think I will get hook up with smoking, whenever I think of the money being BURN BURN BURN BURN!!!
Went to TK MAX today. Dont know what drive me there. WHile working, all in the sudden, got the urge to go to TK MAX to look at their bags. And there I went. Haha.
I lost the NIKE bag during the last break in, thats why I bought another one, nicer.. haha.. by Timberland. Then I bought something quite chilidsih I would say - a small back bag frm Bilabong. -_-.
AND AND AND AND>.. I bought the milk shake beater. Haha. The one Cecila used to beat the egg and sugar. Haha. Its meant for milk shake but she used that for the cake. So, I bought that too!! haah. when I go back, I can do my own milk shake!! * Wee *
Aiyah.. and another aunty utensil I bought - TELFON POT!!! Hahaha!!! Specially for me to cook maggie and soup!! LOL.. haha!!! GOing to bring all those back!! Cause its not cheap!!
Thursday, March 09, 2006
First Puff
Posted by meme at 10:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment