CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 06, 2006

Drunk -_-

I was totally in SHOCK when she collapsed right in front of my eyes.
I was super lucky today. When the bus came, the driver only allow 2 person go on board. Amd he was reallly fierce shouting the people who tried to go on board (the 3rd person) =P.

The lady was already standing at the entrance when I went on board, drunk and mumbling to her phone. She kept on offering people sweets and talking to herself really LOUD. It seems that she just got her mortgage settle. I guess she just had a couple of drinks to celebrate.
Someone accidentally stepped on her shoe and she went mad and shouted, "You know how much this shoe cost??!!"

Then the bus made a small turn and there she went - BANG!!!! She felt down, lying flat in the entrance. She was knocked out for a few seconds. The driver called HQ and wanted an ambulance. Next minute she's awake and refused to go to the hospital.
She then said something to the driver and some how it piss the driver off and send her off at the next stop.

Damn man the people here, start drinking when the sky is still bright!! ---___---. I think she's a french cause of her acent.

0 comments: