| Phew... finally the end of another day. Went to Natwest to gao dim some matters. FINALLY!!! Been dragging that matter for weeks. The lady incharge at the Customer Service desk already recognize me reallyl well =). I LOVE her as she has really goood PR and she's super duper friendly (maybe because of her smile). I think I should vote her as the BEST Natwest desk supporter. Haha. Bought some fruits from the stall at the end of the street. Have not seen them during the Winter and all in the sudden they pop out form no where in the beginning of Spring. Maybe Winter's just too cold for them to stand whole day. I am soooo stupid to ask the STUPIDest question. I ask the lady whether is the strawberry they're selling sweet or not. OF COURSE THEY WOULD SAY SWEEEEET!!!! >,<'' The first thing I did when I come home - test the strawberries!!! Luckily its still abit sweet but definately not the kind of sweetness they mention. Brian's sick because the change of weather. So we had congee for dinner. May he get well soon. |
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Posted by meme at 10:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment