CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I left house 3 minutes later than usual time!! And I nearly miss the bus!!!! Its my first time in UK, running after a BUS!! AH!!! Anyway, manage to get on to the bus * luckly *

Stacey's being transfered to Bridge House's Customer Support due to her wrist pain. More oeration work will only her hand.
Actually, I am quite glad she left. Haha. Not being mean, but sometimes she does distract me from my work!! Hence being behind my target, hence you know - MORE PREASURE!! The sad side will be no one to talk about CRAP i guess. Haha.

Anyway, after work is SHOPPING TIME!! Hahaha. Got my pay TODAY. =)
I just realized that I was overdraft for £5!!! Thats so imposssible!!! I know that account's pretty empty, but not overdraft??!! At that moment, I totally forgotten to ask for the bank statement (not untill now!!) for me to check. Damn, got to go get it tomorrow.
That didnt stop me from my semi- shopping spree! Haha.

I think I should blame WAREHOUSE for being just around the corner!! Because of its convenience, I go there almost everyday. ALMOST, thus spending MORE money. Got 3 stuff from there. THATS ALL.
THen when to Virgin Music Store to have a look. Found C'en's stuff and bought the trilogy of Lord of the Ring extended DVD version. Here comes the problem. We had the Extended version of LOTR VCD!! Maybe I can use the vcd set as present for some exchange gift next time! Haha. Shhh..

I nearly!!! Nearly!!!! Bought 2 posters!!!! But I didnt after discussing with C'en on the phone! Haha. Reason being was - I wont be sticking it on the wall, whats the point of buying it?? but THEN, in the bus only I realized, I can FRAME IT!!! then HANG it!!!! Am I brilliant or what?!! =P
So which 2 posters am I talking about?
1- Batman Returns poster! Its not the cinema promotion one. Its a reallly super super super coooooool one. With the bats and lighthing behind Batman.
2- A SHIT saying for all religion and teaching!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!! Hahha.
Why must they be soo expensive... Haih.. each for £3.99 or 3 for £10. The Batman one was £4.99.
GOt to think about it AGAIN. hmmm..

I just LOVE shopping!! Haha!!! Best medicine for ManDy Lim! * wee *
(Dad and mum is soo going to kill me for that statment!! hahaha)

0 comments: