CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Mops Saloon

Second time having hair cut in UK. This time, I tried Mops, recommanded by Heidi and Shareen.
Veronica helped me make the appointment last Monday. She didnt know we got to book according to the designer and therefore the receptionist decided for me - Sean. I didnt know what is his price, so I called. Dang dang dang - his price of baisc cut is -£45!!! With the first visit £10 off, its still quite costly!!!
Luckily Jess is available and she's cheaper!! £36. After the discount it would be £26.

I didnt have any particular hairstyle I want. Basically is at least shoulder length and fringe, thats all. So Jess told me if it would be shoulder length, the end of the hair that lay on the shoulder will curl out. THen I said above the shoulder will be alright too.
We started with the hair wash. GOSH their hair wash chairs AMAZING!! Its a electronical massaging chair. The only thing about that chair is - NOT ENOUGH POWER LA!!!! But the feeling was still sensational. The roller from the waist up to the back. * Nice *. Especially for people like me who sits all day typing, major back ache.
After the washing, here comes the 'fun' part, cutting off my hair!! The minute she starts cutting, clumps of hairs falling on the floor and I mean ALOT!!!
WHen she finished, I look at the mirror - WHAO!! THe shortest hair I ever had since primary school! haha.
The main prob with my this hairstyle is, the layers cant be seen because I didnt dye or highlight my hair. So what you can see is a head of black hairs!! Thats all!!! Highlighting or dying hair over here is about the same as Malaysia, but I can get a special deal in Msia which is way much cheaper,thats why I hesitated to do any coloring over here.

So.. quite happy with the hairstyle although Brian said me like leng-mui but Dan said I look really woman in it. haha. ANyway I will still be cutting my hair again when i go back to KL. This time with COLOR!!

Oh yah, for the first time, I didnt feeel like buying anything when shopping!!! Haha. AMAZING HUH!!??
Side View


0 comments: