CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2005

Formula One

Formula one is the only sport I am interested and willing to spend time watching. Not that I don’t watch Football, I do watch football too>>> ha-ha… especially those hot dudes… with nice body shape… ha-ha.
Okay back to my Formula One. I miss Formula ONE >>>> back in Malaysia I will never miss a race, sitting I my room with my air conditioner on and wrap myself with my blanket then shouting here and there when Michael in on the road.
My favorite sportsman is the great old MICHAEL SCHUMACHER, 7 time world champion, with excellent driving skill. Ha-ha… now I understand why Puan Chua always say him Handsome… ha-ha.. he is not handsome but charming. Ha-ha. Although his face structure is quite square but it just suites him >>> ha-ha… he is just the MAN man>>> from 13th place to 2nd place>>> who is able to do that>>>> HE >>> MICHAEL SCHUMACHER >>>>>> YEA >>>>>
Miss the days where in the morning when dad drives me to school, we would chat about the last night’s race. Then talk bad about Alonso…. Hahaha.. everyone but Michael >> hahhaa….
I remembered mum saying that everything I like is expensive.. hahhaa.. even the sports I am interested in is also expensive >>> F1 weh >>>> Millions and millions of dollars spend on it ah >>> hahaha…

This year Michael had a bad start, but he is catching up really fast >>> hahaha.. GO GO GO MICHAEL >>>>>
How I wish to watch Formula 1 live. Its really expensive in UK to watch Formula 1. Per ticket is about 150 pound ++ or more [depends to your sitting] >>> wha sai man >>> LOH MENG >>>> gotta give up this draem >>> hahaha….
Another thing I really like to get it is FORMULA ONE SHIRT >>> hahaha…
I just love collecting such stuff >>> hahahah>>>>>
Hopefully it wont be really expensive. If its like the football jersey .. then its okay.. hahaha

GAMBATE MICHAEL >>>> Aza Aza Fighting !!! >>>>>

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...maybe u can watch F1 in sepang loh...lots cheaper mah...
No doubt,Michael is looking good with his F2005....but you can NEVER write Fernando Alonso off hahaha