CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 29, 2005

Traumatic ME

I think I will be insane if I keep on thinking of the housebreaker thing. I am having trauma with WINDOWS, NIGHTIME & PEEP HOLE. I am scared of being alone in that big room too, thanks to those freaking housebreaker….
Whenever I am in the room, I kept on imagining suddenly someone’s head pop up from the window and the face is really horrible… whenever I walk past the door, I will imagine suddenly an eye is peeping through the peep hole of the door. Yee ….. Scared ah…
Even when I am in the bathe room, I will imagine when I open the door I will see some stranger broke into my house and I am alone downstairs with no one to call for help.
I AM SOOOOOO STRESSS >>>>>
Got to learn to be not to be afraid of being alone…

Well, today’s Friday, ha-ha… the day when everyone just can’t concentrate in their work. So am I … ha-ha… that’s why I didn’t meet my target today. Frankly speaking, I purposely don’t want to meet my target… ha-ha… cause if I do meet my target for that day, my average achieved for that week will be pretty high [as I did quite well for the past few days] which will then led me to very high target for next week. So as the smart me, sure will do some smart measurements to ensure I will receive not so high target… ha-ha…
After work, went to Morrison [shit…going to be housewife -_-] for some food shopping. Haha… I have not shop for fruits for a really long time… hehe… bought my favorite Kiwi for 1.50 pound [If I remember it right..haha] then wanted to take grapes too, but its just too heavy for me to carry back… that’s why I ‘scarifies’ my grape..haha…
Bought a box of button mushroom. I just love mushrooms… haha… then some promotion pizzas. 3 mini pizza for 1.89 pound… a good bargain I guess…. Bought a instant baked potato with Cabbage and spring onion [I guess…ha-ha].
They have a salad corner, where you just choose what box size you want, then just take what you want. Everyone try to stuck the box with the MAXIMUM LOAD… haha… Westerners also the same la... Ha-ha…. Cannot blame those in Pizza Hut liaio .. hahaha….
My box couldn’t close tight as there were too many things inside… haha… I gotta throw some mushrooms out... haha
Before paying I grab a box of strawberries… haha… I think strawberries are in season, cause I can see them everywhere…. Maybe I should get it by the street which might be cheaper??? But who cares… hahaa….
The bill was 8.9 pound…for 6 item… not too bad right? If you don’t convert… hahaa…for RM56 I can get a lot of things in Jusco… haha…. What ever….

Went back by bus. In front of me was a little girl, 2 year of age? With chocolates all over her mouth and shirt… so dirty and cute, guess kids will be like that. had that salad with Dan then went to Brian’s place for dinner.
Everyone was tired cause of assignments… haha… Dah Jie was sleeping like a dead man cause she had been awake for the whole night to rush for her assignment…ahaha.. That’s how things are going to be when you do things last minute. Hope that I learn my lesson from them.
I think I learn a lot from my stay with these Uni students. Learn abit of the Uni life and how should it be done… and don’t follow their footstep. I could do that, I don’t think I have any problem in my Uni life… haha…

After dinner, Dan went for snooker with Brian and Adrian while I continue my Korean drama – Spring Day alone…. * scary...* . While I am watching Spring Day, Dah Jie watched Age 18 Age 29 …. Haha…. She is now under my Korean Drama Spell… haha… been poisoning her .. haha…

Finish my drama at 1 am…. Oh not really finished, watched till episode 8 then KO … hahaha… really damn sleepy…. Nighty night…

0 comments: