Today, Linda & someone [another manager] had confirm me working in PPA. I had pass my probationary month with FLYING COLORS >>> Hahaha...
I got my pay slip today, and the amount wasn’t EXCELLENT >>> But not too bad. Just that, I can confirm I wouldn’t be saving any money back to Malaysia.
Okay, maybe a little like 400 pound???? ha-ha...
Today's just wasn’t my day. I totally couldn’t concentrate on my work. Don’t have the mood to work, and I really wanted to SHOUT >>> AND QUITE d job. I really hate working life, especially administrative kind of job, but I don’t think I have any choice -__-. Besides that, the batch I got is just BAD. Not that its really horrible, but its not easy at all... This add up to my frustration of the day -__-.
AND my hormones are really in-balance. Estrogen and progesterone were on the optimum level…. Hahaha…
I have just learned something, TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND; don’t ever think of sharing my money!!! >>>> You can say that I am selfish or what, I just don’t like other people using my money, not even my BROTHER. Hahaha... I don’t think I am selfish, but being SMART. MY HARDEARN MONEY, spent on something I don’t like??? NEVER EVER >>>>
So, to my future husband, I will using your money but you won’t be even touching my money, isn’t that sweet or what?? Hahaha.... I m just being practical and smart, right MUM???
Well that’s all for today, wasn’t in the mood of writing, though I got stuff to write…
Bye… going to take my bath now >>>>
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Offically PPA Team Member
Posted by meme at 7:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment