CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2005

ZARA

I love Zara >>>>> Today my whole mind was just thinking about my future SCARF.. ha-ha… I kept on thinking about the scarf I didn’t buy yesterday.
Right after work, I walked straight to Zara outlet. This time the clothes in the outlet were organized nicely cause its not weekend, there weren’t many people ‘disturbing’ the arrangement. When everything is arranged nicely, the more things I see and the more things I want to buy <>>>>>>>> BEH TAHAN AH >>>> the jacket is really nice >>>> 30 pound >>>>> I think, next month I will buy that >>>> most probably next month. Hahaaha… Can’t buy that today because this month I have too many things to buy. Saw a few jeans and khaki pants I love. Hahaha… there is one jeans with the price tag of 9 pound, and I was like … HUH?????? 9 Pound???? Must Buy >>>!!! But I don’t have no cash right now >>!!!! I think this Saturday I will use 100pound on Zara. Hahaha…
I just realized that T K MAX isn’t the cheapest place for shopping.. Ha-ha... No doubt they have a lot of cheap branded stuff, but the price isn’t really ‘special’. Like the Mickey T-shirt I bought from TK MAX. It was 13 pound and I saw a blouse in Zara and it was just 6 pound. Man >>> I want that blouse >>>>
I asked the sales assistant there when will be the next sale; she told me it would be around JULY. MAN >>>> JULY????? Beh tahan lar >>> Must shop this Saturday>>>>
Okay, this Saturday’s shopping list are : -
1 / 2 pair of pants
1 blouse

GAMBATE >>>>> PAY DAY IS Thursday AND I AM GOING TO ZARA WITH VERONICA …. YEAH!!!!!>>>>>

0 comments: