CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 09, 2005

GOOD DEEDs

All is FAITH… haha… Ziv went out ‘patrolling’ Heaton last night. Everyone was worried and went for a DOGGIE SEARCH at the middle of the night. Brian & Adrian came back at 5 am without the dog. Guess who found the dog? ME… haha… the only person who slept through out the night…haha… without stepping a foot out man… haha…
I woke up at 10am and found out that Ziv’s not back yet… I was getting to be worried, so I check out from my room. I saw a little white creature at the opposite side of the road… I shouted – “ZIV!!!” He turn back and looked up, I quickly run down and open the door for him.

Veronica was in bed when I knocked at the door. The minute she opened the door, I was shocked, her eyes were puffy and red, must have cried whole night. I totally understand how she feels. If it would be my baby out for the whole night, I will not SLEEP at all…
Luckily Ziv’s back… everything’s alright now….

Okay, that’s the first GOOD deed for the day. The second was, I helped Adrian paint his room * wee *. I love painting… it’s so FUN & tiring… haha… good form of exercise I guess… haha… and not to mention my work is really GREAT… haha… perfectly DONE… haha…

About the Doggie Search… its so damn funny when I heard them describing how ‘helpful’ the Hantu-s were… haha… cause middle of the night, you can see a lot of hantu walking out from the pub after A LOT of drinking.
Dan & Brian asked everyone they bum into, whether they saw a white Jack Russell. Guess what they did. They asked what the dog’s name is, and then they went shouting along the street - ‘ZIV!!’, ‘ZIV’… Dumb haha… but I guess they are really being helpful….

0 comments: