Oh man… moving is just so tiring and troublesome… ><’’// but finally it’s all settled. We will be moving in this Wednesday which means I got to sleep in Tommy’s vacant room for 3 days only I can shift into the new house.
I am at a crossroad in choosing my room. Should I get the roof top room or the 2nd floor room?
Choosing the roof top room means I will be ALL ALONE up there [scary], but it’s a once in a life time experience. Where the hell am I going find a roof top in Malaysia?
And when it snows it would be a really nice spot to see snow.
Here comes the disadvantage part. The toilet’s downstairs & the room is a bit smaller than other… erm… so should I take the room??? Still thinking really hard… haha
Thank god we got Mi Fei to help up in the packing… if not… can’t imagine when will we actually finish packing….
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Moving
Posted by meme at 11:51:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment