Today again, I have the same feeling as some other odd days. Staring at the sky while walking towards the bus stop and asked myself, “Am I really at UK? Am I really here?”
Sometimes it is just so hard for me to believe, an 18 year old girl who never work is working in UK… FULL time… paying tax and going through an adult life while all her friends are actually having fun in college…
I still can’t believe I am here, people who walk pass me is HANTU instead of Malays.
And I actually earned my very first 20k ringgit… hahaha…
Frankly speaking, I didn’t regret, not a bit of choosing to come to UK to work.
Treating it as a once in a life time tale which I can tell my grand children when I get old [that’s what dad told me]. Experience where my friends will not have [at such age]…
Okay stop all the crapping… today I had 1 and a half hour of flexi ><’’//… I was the last [my department] to leave the office…
From today onwards, I got to work everyday extra 1.5 hours [max] so that I can have at least one or 2 days of LEAVE…
BBC weather forecast damn ZUN ah… it did rain today and the weather was really COLD ><’’//
Now its for bed again…
Night night….
Oh yah, my new address is at the UP & COMING EVENT column.
Feel free to mail me loh… hehe…
I will be sleeping at the 3rd floor ROOF TOP + )
Monday, July 04, 2005
Posted by meme at 10:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment