CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 08, 2005

Ponteng Work for Household... * Noble *

Haha… I PONTENG work… wahaha… it’s my first time doing so… haha…
But the fact is I am really sick, just that it’s quite minor not SO MAJOR… but HANTU memang always emphasis in COMFORT & HUMAN RIGHTS, just I am just following their STYLE… wahaha…

Yesterday I had a really bad sore throat. The minute I swallow my saliva, it HURTS… that’s why on that day, I didn’t talk MUCH… I used paper & pen to communicate with Stacey ><’’//.

Then today morning, I had a bit of flue >.<’’//

In spite of all my ‘sickness’ I didn’t rest at home… wahaha… [That’s why I am worried when I m out that, wouldn’t want to let my colleagues see me walking in City Center HEALTHLY… haha].

Today is the new house’s shopping SPREE…haha. We first went to Morrison for food shopping. Then we went to Tien Tien for lunch. After that we went to XXXXX outlet [don’t know the name la… pai seh…] to get our household products & kitchen utensils.

I LOVE SHOPPING FOR THE HOUSE… haha… SHIT I am sounding like a HOUSEWIFE ><’’//… but who cares… haha…
We bought chopping boards, cutleries, new cups, pots, rubbish bags, detergents for the kitchen & toilets etc.
There are so many more things I wanted to buy for the house, but its so not necessary that everyone reject ><’’//… I can understand too, as its not our own house & we would be able to bring back to Malaysia [or should we say DON’T want to bring back], its not worth spending so much on something that we don’t own it, right?
But I can totally imagine how my NEW OWN house will LOOK like… haha…

Okay after all the ponteng stuff, now I am really sick… my flue is getting worse ><’//…
Got to have more rest… Energy LOW ><’’//…
Night night everyone…

0 comments: