I saw one bubble envelope on the table - with my name MANDY LIM!!! Immediately Hui Wenn's silly face come into my mind... haha.. My SUEN MUI... lol... And yes thats my HUI WENN.. haha...
I still remember when we discuss about sending the food stuff... Afraid that both party will get fine for sending food stuff... WHen I look at the back of the envelope... I laugh out... She erased her address cause scared people will get her.. haha...
So whats in the envelope? A bag of sour plum, and 2 korean sweets? Sot Q... haha...
And of course a 'greeting' card. I cant imagine that fella doing something so girlish.. haha... Something really changed her... haha... Or izzit she can get that card easily... from her aunt's shop.. haha...
Anyway.. feel goood to receive a 'present' during this festive season - CHRISTMAS.... Although its not really a christmas gift but its still a gift =)
That fella is in the Outbound School right now.. GOing through some so call - FUN and TOUGH time... haha...
Hopefully she comes back with no broken bonds.. haha...
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Hui Wenn
Posted by meme at 7:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment