CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Life is Unpredictable

When Lun just told me a friend of mine was diagnosed with leukemia I didnt take it seriously. Thought that those guys in Malaysia were just trying to fool me as Christmas is round the corner. But after seeing Chau Sean's MSN personal message - Prayers for Liang, my heart sank. At that very moment, my mind was blank and I was numb. I couldnt accept the fact that my friend got such disease. How can it be possible? He is so young, he has a bright future ahead of him... He dont deserve such fate.
I was surprise this news struck me that hard. He wasnt my best friend, I am not that close with him, we didnt even talk much (But we do joke... sometimes). But why it affect me that much?
I really dont know why I had such feeling. I had no mood for the whole weeek. As Christmas is just days ahead and with such disturbing news, all my Christmas spirit was gone.

Maybe it made me realized, life is so unpredictable. One minute you are healthy, the other minute you might be on your way to heaven/hell. Life is so short & so unpredictable. Sometimes we might have spent too much time on something unimportant, something too small to cause any concern. Life is so much more than only being pretty, buying branded, being smart, being famous.....

Everyone knows about his sicknesss and to my amazed I didnt know this day will come, a day where S4 people can actually come together and share the same concern towards something. Almost all my classmates went visiting him in the hospital. We dont even have a class page but they are doing something together.... How astonishing is that?!!?? haha....
Now I just pray and hope that he will recover as soon as possible and not lost the chance to see this world. We might not be the best of friends... But I sincerely hope he will recover and have a gooood life

0 comments: