CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

King Kong

While shopping for Dan's christmas present, I accidentally knocked against someone's back. When I turn around and said sorry... guess who it was - Brian and Veronica >,<
Rupa-rupa they just woke up and is on their way to watch King Kong. So yippie.. I joined them.

Although I didnt cry out loud like the normal me = p... but I teared.
From that movie, I really feel that animals too have feeling, they too know how to love and want to be love. What Kong wants is just to have a friend to be with him, to not be lonely...
When he fought for Ann Darrow (Naomi Watts), the scene was so touching... He is just an animal, the only thing he understands is he wants to protect what he likes, even it means lossing his life. He fought so hard to save her from any danger, no matter what he always remember to grab whole of her.
At the America Empire State Building where Kong was being killed, thats the part I cried. He died because of the girl, die to just see her one sight. All he wants is A FRIEND someone to company him.. to play with him.

At the beginning, when Kong just 'got' Ann, he treated her like a barbie doll, entertain him by doing those dance and he got grumpy when she refused to play again.. Those behaviour were so human like... so cute...
How can you treat something so innocent so bad. You cant blame him for destroying the place, its because he dont know how to live with humans.
I really pity Kong, die for no reason.... ANd I hate Carl Denham (Jack Black). Because of his selfishness - HE made everyone suffered... EVERYONE....
And to be honest, I think if the world really becomes like that when huge animals exist... I dont think I will blame them. Cause after all, we the humans are the one who destroy and took over their world. They are just taking back the ruling power.

Naomi Watts (Ann Darrow) - IS SOOOOO PRETTTY. She's a British but then moved to Australia with the family. From certain angle, I think she loooks like Nicole Kidman. That make me wonder do all Australian look alike? No matter what nationality she is - SHE IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!

0 comments: