CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 22, 2005

Bookstore

Its my first time spending so much time in a bookstore alone. I actually felt that spending time in a bookstore is an enjoyable thing to do = ). You guys must be wondering what the hell am I doing in a bookstore after work, wasn’t I suppose to go home right away? Well, i was planning to get Chong'en a postcard from Newcastle from the nearby bookstore. But looks like today's not your day Chong'en because they happen to NOT SELL postcards [never mind, i will get it some other day].
I didn’t leave the shop after knowing that..haha.. I hang around in the bookstore for about an hour, looking through all the books there. Its sure a pleasure flipping through every book, from the Best Seller to History, Biography, Fictions etc. There are a few books I really like but couldn’t make up my mind to buy or not to buy AGAIN. This has been my major ‘problem’ for me..haha.. Now whenever I want to buy something, I got to THINK.. haha… For now is between Books or Clothes? Hahaha… For 8 Pound I have 2 choices, Books or Clothes?????
These are the books I really want to buy.
No1, a book about all the Kings Queens and other Royal who have ruled UK. I just love collecting such thing. Before I go back to Malaysia I got to go to Queyside to buy all the books I have aimed. Haha.. They are about all the Theater in UK, all the bridges in UK and all the castles in UK. Isn’t that cool?? = )
No2, a Biography written by Diana’s grandpa about a relationship he once had during the war. He fallen in love with the enemy? I think its quite interesting. I just prefer to read some true story or fact stuff rather than Fictions which are mostly fairytales and don’t bring much message. Not that I don’t read them at all, I do read Fiction just that I prefer Historical stuff more than Fictions.
No3 would be the biography of his granddaughter, Princess of Wales, Diana. It’s a book written by herself in her own words before she had an accident. I don’t know why, I just love Diana and respect her. Maybe that’s why I want to know more about her. = )
Okay, bill time. If I really buy all these 3 books. It will cost me about maybe about 40pound. Hahaha…. With 40 pound I can get myself a lot of clothes. Hahhaa… come to the end its still the battle between Clothes or Books >>>>>
Oh yah, and the bookmarks the shop sell are so adorable. That I can afford to buy hahaha… cause its about 2pound each…. Hahaha….
After walking out from the bookstore I get myself a pastry – Cheese & Onion Pastry… * Yummmy * .
Today I waited for the bus at a new stand. It’s my first time waiting for the bus here. There is a field / piece of grass next to the stand. I think school had just ended as there were a lot of students there. Westerners just love to sit on grass eh. The ground was just full with people sun-bathing -_-’
Teenagers here just don’t look like teenagers. They are so much mature compared to Malaysian kids. The one I saw were just primary students [can differ from the color of their uniform] and they look like secondary student or even worse college students … haha….

That’s all for today’s post. Chao….. >>>>>

5 comments:

ch0n9' 3n said...

hey gurl!! THanks 4 thinking of me! Hopefully I'll recieve ur postcard soon! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi zzt~worm. Hope you are well. I came across your site totally by accident. In fact it wasn't exactly on a topic I was looking for (I was on the lookout for Time Share Resale info). But as I was searching, one link led me to another and I got curious about your blog. I found it interesting and thought I'd drop you a line to tell you so. I guess thats what surfing is all about.

Anonymous said...

Hey zzt~worm, how's it going? I just came across your blog and I've gone through a lot of what you've written in the past. I can see what you are saying and can relate to bit of it. Its actually weird that I ended up at your blog, cause I was actually doing an assignment, looking for information on Sell Time Share. Even though your posts didn't exactly correspond to what I'm trying to find, it was still a good distraction. I guess it always is when you've got to do a damn assignment. Thanks anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hey zzt~worm, how's it going? I just came across your blog and I've gone through a lot of what you've written in the past. I can see what you are saying and can relate to bit of it. Its actually weird that I ended up at your blog, cause I was actually doing an assignment, looking for information on Sell Time Share. Even though your posts didn't exactly correspond to what I'm trying to find, it was still a good distraction. I guess it always is when you've got to do a damn assignment. Thanks anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hey zzt~worm, how's it going? I just came across your blog and I've gone through a lot of what you've written in the past. I can see what you are saying and can relate to bit of it. Its actually weird that I ended up at your blog, cause I was actually doing an assignment, looking for information on Time Share Resale. Even though your posts didn't exactly correspond to what I'm trying to find, it was still a good distraction. I guess it always is when you've got to do a damn assignment. Thanks anyway.