I asked Stacy how much would that bag cost [roughly] as she is a briton, she has a better idea of how much that thing will cost, and guess what answer did she give?
" Maybe around 40 pound?? " And i was like " okay.. thats bad..hahaha"
Is it worth it? After second thought, I decided that if its 40pound i still want it!! hahaa... THere are so many things I want to buy within this month. I gotta get myself a/2/3 pair of trousers, boots, sneakers, bags, tops, purse, jacket etc... With the limited money I am force to break my shopping list > <'
I walked back with Stacy after work. We actually decided to walk into the shop and ask about the price. We hesitated when we were right in front of the shop cause inside the shop is just so nice and we were wearing so casually. Its really a odd sight.. something so nice with something not so nice. haha.. So finally we decided to go in when we got our pay.. haha.. so that we could buy it on the spot..haha..
You agree with me MUM??? >>> hahaha....
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Buy or Not to Buy
Posted by meme at 5:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BUY!!!!!
I pretty sure u'll buy it anyway despite our comments :)
Post a Comment