Well, i am not sure whether my day went out good or bad.. cause part of it went out great, part of it was really stressful.
Lets start with the good part = ) :
All this while, the batch[forms] i key into the system were on 100% check, but from today onwards, i am on 5% check...hahaha.. because my accuracy were really good - 98%& 99%.
Now the stressful part =( :
I have not meet my target for 2 days XO. I dont know what happen to myself. On Monday i was jz dead tired & couldnt pull myself together >> couldnt fully concentrate!!! i think maybe its because i didnt hav a good night sleep.
As for Tuesday, i think its the problem of my batch [thats what i think], cause i gotta refer to the manual non-stop..that took a lot of my time.
Then today, i nearly/thought i wouldnt meet my target AGAIN.. by 3pm, i hav jz key in 1000++ data. I started to panic when Stacy start packin her stuff, cause normally after she leave, i will leave. At 3.05pm, i started to rush like hell. Typing non-stop & kept on peeping at d clock ><'
By 3.55pm, i hav key in 1300++ data. After workin out with their formula I hav key in 1650 data for the day !! Yea!!! Target Achieve !!!
I m jz too glad to go home
As usual, the first thing to do when i reach home is online..haha. I was really really hungry, therefore i steamed some DIM SUM for dinner..haha. I had 2 leng yong bao & 4 siew moi >>> VERY FULL AH!!!! looks like today i wont be going to Brian's place for dinner again.
Tonight i gotta force myself to sleep early!!! The best is before 11pm... GAMBATE TOMORROW!!!
Oh yah, another bad news. Remember the handbag i mention yesterday?? Well, Stacy told me that the shop is a designer shop.. so most probably the things there will be quite expensive.
NO WONDER LA! >> The things there is really really really really really nice!!!
Dont care, next Saturday I must go into that shop to check the price!! I wont give up on that bag that easily!!! NEVER >>>> Aza Aza Fighting!!!! >>>>
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Good Day or Bad Day
Posted by meme at 7:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment