CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Hari Anugerah

Its one of the function I always dream of attending. Back in the school days, we were always complaining about attending such boring, dull, stupid, mind-numbing function…
I remember falling asleep when those Ah Peks give their long 3 language speech which are written by their sectary, not themselves and they will just read it out. Hahaha… then the students would be sitting inside the hall chatting with friends and trying hard to not be discovered by the disciplinary teachers…hahahhaa…
Miss the old days = (
I guess the main objective of the school to force students attending such function because they want them to be inspired by the award students, and I think they actually succeeded doing so, cause I am inspired by those seniors who were awarded as Best Student etc. seeing them walking up the hall proudly receiving their medal and everyone down the stage just clapped their hands for you. I bet the feeling is great.

No matter how much I love it or wish to attend, it just won’t happen to me = ( .. cause I am in UK>>>>> AH>>>>> I MISSED ALLL THE FUN >>>>
The fun of meeting up with buddies, talking craps, craps and still craps. Getting updated with the latest gossips or gossiping on current topic such has how someone has change or how someone dressed, or how terrible a person’s dressing is, things that happened in College etc. I MISS ALL THAT AH >>>>>>
Well for now, I miss the friend gathering part more than the prize part… hahaha....
I want to see how my buddies have changed, no matter good or bad.

This is a part of my life I missed which I can’t get back anymore… wouldn’t get it back no matter what >>> Forever and ever = ( …
All these memories are important to me cause when you missed it, it will be forever. But nothing can be I done I guess. I am experiencing something here too, something I can’t get it in Malaysia. SO looks like life will never be perfect. Hahaha… gotta learn to live with it >>>>

I hope everyone attended that function had a lot of fun. I believe the Form 5 will not feel FUN..hahahaa….

0 comments: