It just scared the hell out of me. Someone nearly broke into my room!!! >>>> And I was inside the room watching movie!!!!
The incident started this way. I was alone in the room while Dan went for work. The room was pretty hot cause the heater was on, so I decided to open part of the window to let some fresh air in. Then I watch my downloaded movie – Lemony.Snickets.A.Series.Of.Unfortunate.Events, starting Jim Carrey. It’s not those happy fairytale kind of story. Instead, it’s a story telling the most unfortunate event happened on 3 orphans. The scenes in the movies were pleasant at all, everything was dark and cold. So it actually makes me felt even cold watching it.
It started to freak me out when I heard sound outside of my window. I thought it was my neighbor as every time I can hear their conversation from my room. Then I heard knocking sound at the window. I thought it was Tommy & Adrian trying to fool me, that’s why I didn’t make any noise and wanted to see what are they trying to do. Therefore I just continue watching my movie and paying most of my attention at the window. As usual, I started to imagine things. I started to imagine what if it’s a ghost outside or burgle. I started to be nervous while watching the nasty movie [it’s not that bad la….].
All in the sudden, when I glanced up to the window I saw someone trying to lift the window and there was some noise. The only thing I can react was SCREAM OUT LOUD. I started to scream TOMMMYYYY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>….. Then came Tommy and Adrian from upstairs. I ran behind Tommy pointing at the window, telling him that someone was at the window with a trembling voice. My voice was actually trembling and my whole body was really cold. Well, both of them looked shocked, and I was just terrified.
They told me not to worry as the house was full of people. Guess what they told me. They actually told me I shouldn’t have shout. Instead I should have gone up stairs inform them then let the who so ever enter the room first…. Then they will break into my room and hit him or tie him then call the police -_-” … Hey man!!! I was just too scared to so la!!!!!!!
Man>>>> Why such thing had to happen on me!!! Why !!!! why !!!!! it really scared the hell out of me. I screamed till I lost my voice for that night and my throat actually hurts > <’
The room I am staying right now was being ransacked before when the previous tenant forgotten to close the window when he went out. He lost everything that is valuable, his laptop. Everyone suspect it’s the same person who did it came back for a second try. I was wondering why he still want to enter thou he heard sound from my room. From what I see is, maybe before entering, he actually peek from the window to check whether there is anyone in the room. As my sitting position is quite inside, so maybe I wasn’t in his view when he was scanning through the room. The only thing he saw might be the Laptop -_-‘’’
I M JUST SOO SCARED AH !!!!!
It’s a realllly really really bad day for me. I didn’t meet my target today and I was nearly ROB !!!!! MAN!!>>>> TODAY DAMN SUI AH>>>>>>>
When I moved to stay with Dah Jie & Brian … I must get the upstairs room, or any room that is not facing the ROAD >>>>!!!!! Had enough of this SHIT ah >>>>>>>
Looks like today, I have just gain a new experience, Experience of nearly Being ROB>>>>!!!!!!
Just hope and pray that tomorrow and next week or the rest of my life will be a GOOD DAY >> NO MORE BREAKING INTO MY ROOM LIAO LAH >>>>> BEH TAHAN AH >>>>
I m having trauma right now... whenever i look at the window and I am being alone.....
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Freaking Night
Posted by meme at 3:02:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment