CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Good Start for the Day

Man… I wish I have such a start for everyday … haha… wondering what??haha…
Today’s different than other days.
Finally I met a friendly cat, a cat that is willing to let me to stroke… have quite a lot of bad experience with cats [Chong’en’s cat is a good example]. His name is Felix, a black and white cat. I was on the way to the bus stand and there he was, sitting on the wall, waiting for someone to stroke him [I guess]. He is such a pampered cat. Kept on curling around my legs wanting me to touch him, isn’t that sweet or what…= )
Of course I did stroke him until the bus came and came the next good thing of the day – a cute bus driver. The first person I met of the day is a cute driver…haha… it made me forgotten to take my daily Metro newspaper. Pai seh… haha…
Isn’t that good, to see a cute dude early in the morning. It just brightens my day.

One day before I leave Newcastle, I got bring out some guts to take a photo with all the cute drivers and by the way there is only 2 of them…haha… Not to mention all of them are No.1 bus driver which happens to be one of the most skillful driver among all the other drivers. Why would I say so? Its because No.1 drivers drive double deck buses in a super narrow road with super sharp corners… doesn’t that make the 2 drivers even COOLER… haha….

0 comments: