CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 23, 2005

Today Stacy and I had our review. Mine was like the usual review, setting the new target and getting some feedback for Linda.
But this week’s review for Stacy was just different. She cried during the review and why did she do so? It’s all because of Zarna… and I am really surprise with it. I know something is between both of them, but I never thought that it affects her that much. From what she said, Zarna is being sort of unfriendly to her. Whenever she has a bad batch, she wouldn’t be supportive but sarcastic. Indirectly she is applying pressure on Stacy which that makes her uneasy with her work and ended up with a bad accuracy. Luckily I wasn’t in her situation. Maybe it’s because I just don’t bother about her and basically doing my own work… If Stacy won’t get her accuracy back up, she might just loose her contract… and that’s the least thing I want to see.
And guess what, I found out that more and more people don’t really like Zarna. Even Gary who sat next to me doesn’t like her, although I thought he likes her… Man… what’s wrong with her man… okay, she might be a bit sarcastic, a bit weird, a bit unfriendly, but why can’t they just ignore her??? I guess British just want everyone to be friendly…

Today Kelly passed a big bag of chocolates for our group. It’s sort of a thank you gift for the money we gave to her as a wedding gift. Guess what she did with the money. She bought a baby parrot, which is so cute. Inside the bag was a thank you card, she attached the photo with it. The parrot is green in color and its just adorable…
This is sort of the British culture I guess, whenever there is a function or celebration on, a brown color envelope will be passing around with a message on it to call you to DROP some cash it side… then later a thank you card will pass around to thank you for your generosity. Hahhaa… kena a few times liao... haha… force to indirectly… haha…
I got 5 pieces of chocolates for 3 pounds… haha… that’s for Kelly wedding gift. Then another 3 pound for Alystair’s present as he is leaving this Friday.

I just love chocolates… it can just make your day Happpy… Nice … and beautiful whenever I feel down, having a chocolate will just lighten my day… But the fact is just so unpleasant, cause too much of chocolates is bad for you… its fattening.. haha.. but it taste just GREAT!!!! I think almost everyday I am having chocolates…hahaha… I LOVE CHOC…!!!! Hahaha

0 comments: