CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ziff the Jack Russell

Veronica finally got her dog, Ziff the Jack Russell. It was so funny when I saw her in front of my house with the dog when I was on the way back home from work. As usual, Ziff was busy marking his territory while Veronica just stood there waiting for him to finish his business… haha…
I just can’t believe it; Ziff is actually staying in 8th Avenue. He is a active naughty boy… haha… he actually WHAT WHAT [something to do with SEX] at my place and the situation was awkward. Oh yah, he did it to Veronica…haha… no wonder Brian lock him at the door… hahha… They bought him a new cage with sort of sofa in it… * sweet *
We went for a walk around the house area and he did his big business by the road side. Man his business was just dead ‘NICE’. Its like baby’s shit… and it smells really horrible. Its all because of the dog food he eats. The workers gave him dog’s can food, that explains why his dropping are so ‘soft’ and ‘nice’. Hahaha…

I think I find something new about myself. I don’t think I will LOVE small dogs anymore. Not that I don’t like them, but I don’t have the same feeling towards small dogs compared to the big dogs. I tend to fall in love easily with a huge dog than a small dog [Maybe still yes to small cute little fella like Shi Tzu].That’s why I would say that I don’t feel the connection between me and Ziff. I do like him, just that I don’t love him… Okay I don’t love small dogs doesn’t mean I don’t love my beloved Fifi at home… although she is a small dog. She might just be the last small dog I ever love… haha…
I miss Fifi so much… thinking of her greeting me at the gate wagging her tale & her ass together just make me want to cry… I really miss her a lot… when I go back, I will be shopping for dog snacks for her at Pets Wonderland… haha... Enjoy shopping her food although that’s not for me… haha…
I always feel that the bond dogs and human beings are so special and should be treasured for ever deep inside our heart. And its not easy to get a special bond with a dog. Who ever have a dog, please treasure him or her like nothing else because he/her will the best friend you can ever find in the world.

0 comments: