After watching this movie, I got the urge of learning dancing…haha… It looks so fun & elegant & graceful & beatiful …
I always plan to go for dancing lessons with my kaki in Switz… but always didn’t go as what we plan…haha… still remember planning with Joleen, YY and Jor How… hahaha
I believe it would be dead fun & it’s a really good form of exercise… haha…
Dancing is just so nice… hopefully I can enroll in dancing class when I get back…
But first thing first, gotta get Kaki first… and a partner I guess… hahhaa
Sunday, May 22, 2005
Shall We Dance
Posted by meme at 1:53:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love dancing too! & also especially watching other people dance too! Me wanna learn too!!! It's soooo pretty! I esp love the latin dances like salsa,tango,etc. Like at my kanti ball, there were people who could do the salsa & it was really good! I wanna learn too !!! =P
Post a Comment