Today was just another typical working day just that it became worse for these 2 days because Stacy is on leave and there is no one to talk with me. Know what, I had key in 2750 data on Thursday and 2500 data on Friday, compared to Wednesday where I just key in 2100 data… haha… all because I talked with Stacy for an hour!!!! Haha …
Spring is here and weather is getting much better. At least it wont rain like it used to be for the past few months and the wind is not cold at all. Instead it is cooling breeze and there is more sunlight. Talking about sunlight, I was boiling hot on Thursday. I got to take off my jacket while walking by the street and I actually sweat a lot… Man, I can’t imagine what summer will be like. Steaming and burning, basically baking every human being…
I think I got to start applying sun block to work, as what Doc Chiang said; sunlight will never be his recommendation to any patient… haha…
As everyone knows [I think], most the houses here don’t have air conditioner like Malaysians do. So I think summer will be just like hell for ME. Luckily I have this 2 in 1 heater fan… which will be dead useful when summer is here.
Back to Spring. The weather here is better than Genting. What Genting has is basically just cold wind without much sunlight, while here it had what you need to be nice… Sunlight & cool breeze. How I wish Malaysia’s weather is just like this, you can walk by the street without the problem of sweating and have a cool breeze caressing your face… Not that its not cold at all la… it can be quite cold when it rains, and I mean RAIN not drizzling… haha…
I went window shopping today after work and saw sooo many things I want to buy. From shoes to bags to accessories to clothing to scarves… almost everything. I swear if I am rich I will just buy the whole ZARA outlet… & Accessorize.
I think my stay here sort of will motivate me to study even harder for my future. Because from my experience of working I understand the fact that life will not be life without money. Some people say being money minded is not a good thing, it’s a evil thing. but bare in mind that money not everything but its something that you must have. Isn’t it??
Study hard to assure you have a bright future dudes… Gambate !!!! Aza Aza Fighting!!!
Friday, May 27, 2005
Posted by meme at 10:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment